Recreational Trail System
The Jackson Parks and Recreation Department maintains a trail system that connects different areas around the city. The following guidelines are set for trail use and serve to make the trails as safe as possible for all users' enjoyment.
- Use trail for intended purposes only: walking, running, biking, and rollerblading.
- No motorized vehicles!
- Stay to the right except to pass.
- Yield to oncoming traffic; use push button warning signs where available.
- If trail is under water, do not cross!
- Please keep trail clean; use trash receptacles.
- All pets must be on a leash and please clean up after your pet.
Recreational Trail Distances
- Jackson High School Parking lot to Civic Center parking lot - 2 miles
- Jackson High School parking lot to Swimming Pool lot - 1 mile
- Swimming Pool parking lot to Civic Center parking lot - 1 mile
- Loop around Rotary Lake - 1/2 mile
- Loop around Rotary Trail - 1 mile